Fish Finder Guide
Q: How to Turn Get Started
1. Unravel the cord with the sonar & yellow buoy attached.
2. Plug in the sonar cord into the fish finder.
3. Place 4 AAA batteries into the fish finder
4. Hold "Enter" button for 2-3 seconds to open the device & begin scanning.
Q: What Info can I see?
1. The depth of the water beneath you
2. Where are the fish and at what depth.
3. Where game fish are hiding with the Rock Coves & Weed Bed Locator
Q: How is it powered?
It requires 4 AAA batteries.
Q: What are these symbols / settings for?
1. Fish Finding Sensitivity
2. Battery Saver Mode
3. Fish Alarm (Will ring when fish is detected)
4. Backlight ON / OFF (Turn off in daylight)