1. Make sure the little handle is turned closed (You'll see a - and + sign, turn it towards the negative sign).
2. Screw it on to any standard camping canister.
4. Slide out the four legs & open the arms to hold up your pot.
5. Slowly open the gas valve until you hear the hissing of gas escaping.
6. Press the red button to light the Piezo Igniter and your stove.
If you prefer to see this in a video, checkout our Youtube Channel:
*Link Coming Soon*
Your Ultralight Camping Stove not screwing on to your canister?
Make sure your using canisters from these retailers: Snowpeak, Jetboil, MSR or Gigapower.
Using a Coleman propane canister?
No problem, we offer an adapter here:
Click Here for it.
Our stove was built in mind to handle harsh Canadian Winters.
It's an all season stove, from -12° Fahrenheit (-24° Celsius) and above is ideal.
You can also use propane canisters with our stove for even lower temperatures.
Don't fret mountaineers, this stove will perform even at 10,000 feet (3,048m) of elevation.
Each full turn of the valve will increase the amount of gas that comes out, increasing the heat.
*Always make sure your handle is closed before screwing your stove unto the canister to not waste gas escaping*
Check your fuel canister's weight, is it almost out of gas?
Is the valve turned at least 1 full rotation?
Maybe it's time for a cleaning.
If it still doesn't work properly, email our service team at email@example.com
Have a question that isnt here?